I have received many questions from therapists that I want to present in this Podcast episode. I bring my wife Jennifer on to help out. Be sure and listen all the way to the end because I tell you what I do when doctors call me wanting information quickly about a client we serve. You will definitely want to scroll to the end of this post at www.startatherapypractice.com/11 for some great links that I mention in the podcast and a picture of the marketing poster I mentioned.
Here are the topics we cover:
- Marketing poster and the QR code used on it
- What to do when the doc calls needing fast information on a client
- Shark Tank and the Entrepreneur Therapist
- How to let a client know you are tired of sitting in poop in their house
- Automatically be informed when Medicaid or Insurance is accepting new providers
- What type of screenings my clinic does and what I recommend
- What to do if a client switches providers and brings their previous evaluation report to you for treatment
- What insurance providers are doing now with Prior Authorizations
- Do you rent your therapy gym for events such as birthday parties?
- What to do when a client doesn't pay for your services
- Sissy Dog and Miss Kitty
Direct download: 011_Therapists_Questions_And_Answers.mp3
-- posted at: 10:50am CDT